Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Cookie Dough Delivery and Extra Cookie Dough For Sale

The cookie dough will be delivered on Wednesday, August 26th around 11 am.

I could use some helpers to help me sort! You can pick up your orders around 12:00 pm. If you arrive before it’s all sorted…..plan to help sort!! Sorting the cookie dough is a huge job and I could use a couple of helpers! Please email me at misti.hollrah@gmail.com or call me at 573-639-0237 if you are able to help sort.

Please pick up your orders on Wednesday, if you are not able to pick them up before the Academy closes, please let me know and I will make sure your cookie dough is placed in the frig and will bring them on Thursday. But please make every effort to pick them up on Wednesday because I do not have enough frig or freezer space to store everyone’s orders!

We have the following cookie dough available for purchasing, please make checks payable to Dance Boosters and pick up on Thursday, August 27. It’s first come first serve bases….email me and I will mark you down.

Here is what we have:

$12.00 tubs:
Snicker Doodle (2)
Chocolate Chip (2)
Chocolate Chunk (5)
Oatmeal Raisin (3)
Sugar Cookie (6)
Peanut Butter (2)

$13.00 tubs:
M&M (4)
Double Chocolate Brownie (7)
White Chunk Macadamia (6)

$13.00 Preformed:
Chocolate Chip (7)
Chocolate Chunk (5)
Oatmeal Raisin (4)
Sugar Cookie (7)
Peanut Butter (4)

$14.00 Preformed:
M&M (4)
Double Chocolate Brownie (7)
Peanut Butter Cup (5)
White Chunk Macadamia (4)
Chocolate Mint (6)

Please email me your order at misti.hollrah@gmail.com.

No comments: